BariatricPal Protein Shake or Pudding - California Strawberry
What would you give for a fresh-tasting strawberry pie? Well, you don’t have to give up calories or time for the delicious taste of strawberry treats when you go for BariatricPal Protein Shake or Pudding – California Strawberry. You may think you’re eating a gourmet treat, but it’s really just a nutrient-rich snack. Who knew?
BariatricPal Pudding and Shake Mixes provide the ultimate in flexible protein options. Need a shake on the go? Just mix a packet with 10 ounces of cold water, and you’re ready in seconds. Want a decadent dessert or a delicious snack? Just mix a packet into 4 ounces of water, and watch it thicken in seconds. Not a bad way to get 15 grams of protein!
- 100 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 35% of the daily value for vitamin A
- 30% of the daily value for vitamin C
- 30% of the daily value for calcium
- 30% of the daily value for iron
- Contains B vitamins, vitamin E, zinc, and copper
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets (pureed recommended), Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- A great dessert, snack, or breakfast
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal Protein Shake or Pudding Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Non-Fat Milk, Thickeners (xanthan and guar gums, sodium alginate), Creamer (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono & diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate and sodium silicoaluminate), Potassium Citrate, Fructose, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Salt, Citric Acid, Vitamin Mineral Premix (Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Cholecalciferol, dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Strawberry.
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions for a Shake
1. Pour contents of package into a glass.
2. Add 6-8 ounces of cold water, stir until dissolved.
Directions for a Pudding
1. Pour contents of package into a glass or dessert dish.
2. Add 4 ounces of cold water, stir until dissolved.