BariatricPal Protein Zipper Snacks - Salt and Vinegar
Here’s a question for you: when you’re trying to lose weight, should you choose starchy fried potato chips, or a protein-packed, low-fat, low-carb snack? Of course you know what you should do, and the choice is so much easier when you can choose BariatricPal Salt & Vinegar Zipper Snacks. Enjoy their classic flavor and crunch on their own, or pair them with hummus, guacamole, or a yogurt-based healthy dip.
Zipper Snacks?? Who knows how BariatricPal Zipper Snacks got their name? Maybe it’s because you’ll want to zip your lips when people ask you what your weight loss secret is. Maybe it’s because eating them will help your zipper close better as you keep losing weight.
Once you taste these snacks, you won’t care how they got their name. You’ll just be grateful they’re available! Each bag has 120 calories and 15 grams of protein, making them the perfect size for a mid-afternoon snack. Stash a pack in your purse, desk drawer, car, or gym bag and make weight loss as fun and easy as it can be!
- 140 calories
- 15 grams protein
- 10% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- A filling snack or meal component
- Ready to eat
- Vegetarian protein
- Natural flavors
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.