BariatricPal Hot Meal or Soup Vented Microwave Cup
- Measure water into the cup
- Add envelope of BariatricPal hot protein meal or soup and stir
- Secure lid with 4 clip closures
- OPEN CENTER VENT
- Microwave per directions
- Remove from microwave AND WITH LID ON, rest food or soup for 2 minutes
Pro tip: Cup is large, measure 6 or 8 ounces of water into the cup instead of estimating
Pro tip 2: Keep the center vent open or cup and hot contents will explode
- The nearly three-cup soup mug has a lid with a silicone gasket and side locks that create a tight seal to prevent any spills or leaks.
- The lid also has a cap on the lid to release heat and help your food or soup cool down before you eat.
- This BPA-free container is freezer and microwave safe for your storage and reheating convenience.
- Holds approximately 22 fluid ounces.