BariatricPal Super High Potency Bromelain (180 Capsules)
Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapple stem and fruit that has proteolytic (protein-digesting) properties. The bromelain found in BariatricPal Super High Potency Bromelain is one of the most potent forms of this enzyme found on the market.
Historically, bromelain has been used in both folk and modern medicine as a digestive aid and as a natural anti-inflammatory. Bromelain can be used for many different conditions but it has documented therapeutic effects in the treatment of inflammation. Studies have shown that bromelain can help reduce inflammation and swelling after surgery. Bromelain may also reduce healing time for soft-tissue wounds and may improve post-surgery healing.
BariatricPal Super High Potency Bromelain is perfect for plastic surgery or Bariatric surgery patients.
Evidence from decades of research suggests that bromelain is effective at:
- reducing pain
- reducing edema
- reducing inflammation
- shortening wound healing time
- improving the potency of antibiotics
- Proteolytic Enzyme - Supports Digestion of Proteins
- From Pineapple: 100% Natural Enzymes
- Supports Nutrient Absorption
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Supports Joint Health
- Pure and Potent
- 2,400 GDU/Gram
- 180 500mg Capsules
- Orsini, Roger A. “Safety & Efficacy Report: Bromelain.” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 118.71 Dec. (2006): 1640-44. Print.