BariatricPal Ultra Minerals Tablets are a high-potency mineral complex
providing a comprehensive blend of macro and trace minerals, with patented L- OptiZinc® zinc and ChromeMate® brand chromium.
Like vitamins, minerals are essential nutrients only obtained from our diet. Unlike vitamins, where some may be manufactured by the body in small amounts, minerals must be obtained from food and/or supplements. Minerals play a variety of roles including structural (calcium
), enzyme reactions (magnesium
), and synthesis (red blood cells-iron
). Although they are essential to health, recent studies conclude that most people fail to meet the recommended requirement for minerals. Therefore, supplementing with all essential minerals in one complete formula like BariatricPal Ultra Minerals Tablets ensures adequate daily intake.Ultra Minerals Complex Tablets with Calcium (1000mg), Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Copper and Vitamin D (100 count) by BariatricPal Highlights:
Ultra Minerals Complex Tablets with Calcium (1000mg), Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Copper and Vitamin D (100 count) by BariatricPal Benefits:
- A high potency mineral complex providing a comprehensive blend of macro and trace minerals.
- Provides an easy way to meet the body’s daily mineral requirements.
- Utilizes chelated minerals to support optimal absorption. Chelated minerals have greater absorption and bioavailability than non-chelated minerals.
- Contains a non-constipating form of iron.
- Contains L- OptiZinc® brand of zinc, a form of zinc that has several studies to support its efficacy and safety. The only form of zinc that when taken in high amounts does not interfere with copper absorption.
- Contains ChromeMate® brand chromium. ChromeMate® is a biologically active niacin-bound chromium that dramatically increases the safety and effectiveness of chromium.
- Provides supplemental nutrients to aid in digestion and absorption of minerals.
- 100 capsules or 25 servings per bottle.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Calcium helps to form strong, healthy bones and teeth and is also required for muscle contraction.
Magnesium supports the relaxation of muscle tissue and, along with zinc is essential for the activity of numerous (over 300) enzymes.
Zinc helps maintain a healthy immune system and is especially important for neurological and prostate function, as well as DNA synthesis.
Iron and copper are essential for the synthesis of normal, healthy red blood cells along with the delivery of oxygen to healthy cells.
- Several studies demonstrate the role of ChromeMate® chromium in glucose metabolism, insulin function, and blood glucose levels.
Vitamin D is included for its role in the absorption, utilization, and retention of calcium and phosphorus, as well as its role in healthy cell production and insulin function.
Betaine hydrochloride provides an environment for enhanced absorption of minerals.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take four (4) tablets daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains: No salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors