Vegetarian Vitamin B-6 dietary supplement.
Vitamin B6 supports the function and growth of red blood cells as well as supporting the immune and nervous systems. B6 also helps convert carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another as needed, and is necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as for normal function and production of red blood cells. B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine metabolism in the body.* Homocysteine, a by-product of the methionine cycle, is known to be destructive to bodily tissues, especially vascular structures. B-6 is also critical for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
Vitamin B-6 100mcg Vegetarian Tablets (100) by BariatricPal Highlights:
- B Complex Supplement; Vitamin B6 is part of the group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex; This formulation provides 100 mg of vitamin B6 per serving
- Energy Metabolism; B Complex vitamins, including B6, work to support energy metabolism in the body; B6 helps maintain a healthy nervous system
- Heart Health; Vitamin B6 promotes heart health by supporting healthy levels of homocysteine already in a normal range; It also plays an integral role in the production of red blood cells
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- 100 vegetarian tablets per bottle
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
- Keep out of reach of children.