The general presumption is we should get our nutrients from foods that are organically grown, locally picked, and in their fully ripened state. Anyone who has plucked a tree-ripened orange right from the tree would certainly agree that this as an ideal choice for Vitamin C. As less than 10% of the population manages to consume even close to the dietary recommendation for fresh fruit and vegetables, our Whole Food Vitamin C steps in to provide an efficacious dose of Vitamin C with the added benefits of phytonutrients and enzymes found in the natural food form.Vitamin C - Certified Organic Whole Food & Certified Vegan! (60 Vegetarian Tablets) by BariatricPal Features:
Vitamin C - Certified Organic Whole Food & Certified Vegan! (60 Vegetarian Tablets) by BariatricPal Benefits:
- Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
- 500mg Vitamin C per serving from acerola extract, as ascorbic acid, and from our Whole Food Complex Blend.
- 900mg Whole Food Complex Blend.
- 60mg Probiotic and Enzyme Blend (Acid Stable Protease, Protease, Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Papain, Lactobacillus Plantarum (500 million CFU‡), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Whole Food, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- 60 veggie tablets per bottle.
- Whole Food Vitamin C supplies whole food nutrition, including acerola cherry extract, citrus bioflavonoids (hespederin), rose hips powder, and more.
- Aids in strengthening antioxidant protection and provides for better immune system support.
- Twenty-three powdered, organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrient cofactors.
- Live probiotics and enzymes to support healthy digestion and aid innate immunity.
Vegetarian capsule (modified cellulose, water), organic rice hull powder. ‡Colony Forming Units