HUGE LIMITED TIME FLASH SALE!
The Biotin Plus Vitamin Patch for Hair, Skin, and Nails by My Vitamin Patch is the most powerful Biotin Plus Vitamin Patch for Hair, Skin, and Nailson the market today!
My Vitamin Patches are a brand new innovative line of sweat-proof and water-resistant vitamin patches, making the patch ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
Biotin is an essential vitamin for metabolism, energy production, and healthy cell cycles in the body. It is known for its roles in maintaining healthy-looking hair and preventing hair loss, keeping away brittle fingernails, and keeping skin younger-looking. My Vitamin Patch Biotin Patch also has folic acid and vitamin A, C, and D to support the roles of biotin.
My Vitamin Patch Biotin Patch may:*
- Support normal metabolism and energy production.
- Help maintain healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Promote breast, prostate, and colon health.
- Promote antioxidant activity in the body.
- Support healthy vision and blood sugar.
- Promote joint, heart, and blood vessel health.
Biotin is in egg yolk, liver, pork, fish, and avocados. Patients with weight loss surgery such as gastric bypass or gastric sleeve could be at higher risk for biotin and other vitamin deficiencies. My Vitamin Patch Biotin Patch:
- Has biotin, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin D.
- Has vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, which has antioxidant properties.
- Is safe and easy to use.
- Is free from gluten and sugar.
- Is latex-free.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple My Vitamin Patch patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our My Vitamin Patch vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Biotin Plus Vitamin Patch for Hair, Skin, and Nails by My Vitamin Patch is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.