NutraChamps Black Seed Oil is tailored to kick your immune system into high gear. Our premium oil comes packed with thymoquinone (TQ), the key active ingredient in black seed with powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & protective properties that have amazed researchers for decades.
Black Seed Oil Capsules by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Immune System Support & Protection
- Potent Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory
- Supports Joint Mobility & Comfort
- Promotes Radiant Skin & Healthy Hair
- Supports Vitality & Overall Wellness
- Non GMO
- Lab tested
Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, Black Seed Oil is a time-tested way to get you and your joints back to your comfort zone. Even those with more serious forms of rheumatoid arthritis have experienced reduced inflammation, pain relief, and incredible results from this ancient healer. And next up, the beauty benefits of this oil are quite remarkable. From helping to hydrate hair, softening and moisturizing skin, reducing conditions like acne and psoriasis, to healing wounds, the benefits of this superseed reach far and wide.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - Take 2 capsules once daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Most people prefer taking their Black Seed Oil in the morning with food, but it can be taken at any time and will not disrupt sleep.
- Maximize Experience - Eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables will also help in maintaining a strong and healthy immune system and keeping the body’s natural defenses high.
Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil - It’s absolutely ridiculous how many health benefits black cumin seed oil has, but bear with us. To begin with, it’s loaded with unique antioxidant compounds that boost immunity and put problematic bacteria in their place. For people with a compromised liver from alcohol and other toxins, black seed oil can clean up shop. At the same time, this all-star oil has benefits for the skin, hair and teeth. Wow, what a show off!
Per Serving: Per Serving: 1000mg Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) (Up to 2% Thymoquinone)