Bone and Joint Support Vitamin Patch Pack by PatchAid
Did you know it’s possible to be so focused on weight loss that you lose sight of your overall health? It’s true, but it doesn’t have to happen to you. When you get the Bones and Joint Support Vitamin Patch Pack by PatchAid, you can keep up the dedication to weight loss while caring for strong bones, healthy joints, and clear skin.
The Bone and Joint Support Vitamin Patch Pack by PatchAid includes the following:
- Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch contains vitamin K and the mineral magnesium, which are two more important bone nutrients.
- Anti-Aging Patch has a unique blend of essential and supporting nutrients that can play a role in a youthful appearance and maintaining normal health. It has fish oil, plant-based antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals handpicked to counter the effects of aging based on what we know.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus Patch includes glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM in PatchAid Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus which are commonly used to support collagen production in your body. Each patch also contains vitamin C and manganese, which are two essential nutrients for collagen production and joint health. Since inflammation and oxidation can play a role in collagen degradation and joint pain. It also contains a variety of natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants. It has turmeric (curcumin), cinnamon, ginger, willow bark, rosemary, and holy basil.
You can keep your focus on weight loss while supporting bone and joint health without taking pills or tablets. Just put on each vitamin patch for Bone, Joint, and Skin Support every day.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Bone and Joint Support Vitamin Patch Pack by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.