The duodenal switch (DS or BPD-DS) bariatric surgery can put you at risk for vitamin and mineral deficiencies because you are eating less and because the surgery leads to malabsorption of nutrients. It is worth the effort to take your vitamins to stay nourished and healthy and to make weight loss easier.
Experts at the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) suggest taking a variety of supplements to prevent deficiencies. The Celebrate DS Pack includes a once-daily multivitamin, chocolate calcium soft chews, sublingual B12, and iron soft chews.
- Over 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones.
- Sublingual B12 for easy absorption.
- B vitamins and iron for normal metabolism and energy.
- Easy to use.
- Includes great-tasting Berry Sorbet, Cherry, and Chocolate flavors.
The Celebrate Duodenal Switch Vitamin 30-Day Supply Pack includes the following:
The Celebrate Duodenal Switch Vitamin 60-Day Supply Pack includes the following:
The Celebrate Duodenal Switch Vitamin 90-Day Supply Pack includes the following: