Celebrate's Essential Multi 4 in 1 (Protein, Multivitamin, Calcium citrate & Fiber) was specifically developed for surgical weight loss patients, and it is the best option for patients immediately following surgery who are looking for an “all in one” supplement. Our Essential Multi 4 in 1 shake is a unique product that helps you get your multivitamin, calcium, fiber, and protein in a smooth, delicious shake.
*It is important to keep in mind that the ASMBS guidelines will require additional iron supplementation. This product may NOT be taken at the same time as iron to prevent absorption interference. Allow a 2-hour window.
- Bariatric Multivitamin
- 600+ mg of Elemental Calcium
- 4-5 g of soluble fiber
- 25 g of Whey Protein Isolate
- 500 mg of an antioxidant blend
- Added electrolytes
- One serving = one chewable Multivitamin + 500 mg of Calcium Citrate + 25 g of whey protein isolate.
- It is recommended to mix with 8 oz of water (or milk of choice), shake, and enjoy, but it can be mixed with more or less water (or milk) to taste.
- Early post-op patients.
- Bariatric athletes.
- Anyone looking for a convenient alternative to chewables or pills.
- Taste & Texture - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Essential Multi 4 in 1 flavors have just the right amount of sweetness and are extremely smooth!
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - Essential Multi 4 in 1 contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.*
B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and Essential Multi 4 in 1
contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, which reduces the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake
of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excrete the rest.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Essential Multi 4 in 1 contains a robust level of vitamin D3. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients, so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
Water Miscible Vitamins A, D, E - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other
fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
Calcium Citrate – Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health. By utilizing calcium citrate, we are providing you with a form of calcium that is easily absorbed, does not need
to be taken with food (to be properly absorbed), has a lower risk of kidney stone formation (compared to calcium carbonate).
Chelated Minerals - Chelations simply means, “attaching to”. By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid (the building blocks of protein), we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acid
Protein Quality - Since quality is a critical element of all of our products, we use an ultra-refined whey protein isolate that scores 100 (out of 100) on the PDCAAS scale, making this a complete protein by providing your body all of the
essential amino acids it needs.
- Fiber - Fiber helps to sustain the feeling of fullness and reduce the amount of ghrelin being produced that stimulates our appetites. Fiber also promotes calcium absorption and bone mineralization. It will help to regulate blood sugar and insulin levels, as well as assist with bowel regularity.
- Nutrition Stats - Essential Multi 4 in 1 has 140 calories per serving, 4-5 g of soluble fiber, and low sugar content.
Primary surgery type: Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adjustable Gastric Band / Duodenal Switch
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.