Celebrate Multivitamin ADEK
If you are looking for a comprehensive multivitamin that contains high levels of vitamins A, D, E, and K, then this is the product for you! The Multi-ADEK is available in a capsule size that is easy-to-swallow and a great-tasting Berry Sorbet chewable. This robust multivitamin contains a full compliment of vitamins and minerals in levels appropriate for those surgeries that require additional supplementation, such as the duodenal switch, gastric bypass or gastric sleeve. Celebrate's integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we have carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to enhance interaction and absorption.
Developed specifically for surgical weight loss patients, Celebrate's Multi-ADEK provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available in an easy to swallow capsule. Celebrate's integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as Celebrate has carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to enhance interaction and absorption.
- 25,000 IU of vitamin A
- 5000 IU of vitamin D
- 650 mcg of vitamin K
- Dry, water-miscible vitamins A, D, E, and K
- 1,000 mcg of vitamin B12
- 45 mg of zinc with 4.5 mg of copper
Key Things to Look for in Celebrate's Multi-ADEK:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Celebrate's Berry Sorbet chewable is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste making it easy to maintain your compliance. Patients also love Celebrate's capsule product as much as our original chewable.
- Vitamin B-12 - With over 16,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Multi-ADEK contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Celebrate's Multi-ADEK contains one of the highest levels of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and Celebrate's Multi-ADEK contains the most appropriate levels of each B-vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up Celebrate's vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate the intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excreting the rest.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means "attaching to." By chelating Celebrate's mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Water-Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamin brands.
Primary surgery type: Great for Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy patients and especially for Duodenal Switch patients.
30 or 90 Day Supply
Daily Dosage: 4 capsules or 3 Berry Sorbet flavored Chewables