Celebrate Multivitamin Chewable - Available in 3 Flavors!
When it comes to chewable multivitamins, there are two important things to consider, formulation and taste. No other chewable bariatric multivitamin can compete with us on either. Developed specifically for surgical weight loss patients, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available in a great tasting chewable. Celebrate's integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as they have carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to enhance interaction and absorption.
Key things to look for in Celebrate's multivitamin:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Celebrate's Mandarin Orange flavor chewable is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, it will be easy to maintain your compliance.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the RDI of vitamin B-12, Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin contains the highest studied level of B-12 available in a bariatric multivitamin. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and Celebrate's multivitamin contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients.
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up Celebrate's vitamin A, they provide the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to". By chelating Celebrate's mineral forms to amino acid, they have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a reduced acidic environment.
- Water Miscible ADEK - Celebrate utilizes dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption.
Great for Sleeve Gastrectomy and Gastric Bypass patients.
Daily Dosage: 2 chewable's
Flavor: Mandarin Orange, Grape or Pineapple-Strawberry
Size: 30-day or 90-day supply