Celebrate Multivitamin Complete with 45mg Iron - Capsule
Celebrate's Multi-Complete 45 contains all of the vitamins and minerals that are in Celebrate's original Multivitamin formula PLUS 45 mg of iron per daily serving and an increased level of vitamin B-12 (1,000 mcg/day). This product is perfect for those patients who need extra iron and may be looking to avoid taking a separate iron supplement. It is important to keep in mind that this product may NOT be taken at the same time as calcium to prevent absorption interference. This integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as Celebrate has carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to enhance interaction and absorption.
- 45 mg of iron
- 3,000 IU of vitamin D3
- 1,000 mcg of vitamin B-12
Key Things to Look for in Celebrate's Multi-Complete 45:
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 16,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Multi-Complete 45 contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for weight loss surgery patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Celebrate's multivitamin contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and Celebrate's Multi-Complete 45 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, Celebrate is providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium – This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, Celebrate has increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins ADEK - Celebrate utilizes dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
Great for Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, and other weight loss surgery patients
Daily Dosage: 3 capsules