Celebrate ReBuild Protein + Probiotic Shakes - Variety Pack
Gut health is the foundation for your digestive tract and the gut is where you break down food and process nutrients for your body to use. Good gut bacteria aids with digestion by multiplying in number so the “bad” bacteria does not have room to grow, while maintaining balance in the gut. An unbalanced gut microbiome can cause gastrointestinal issues and studies show that the balance of bacteria in the gut may improve your emotions and how your brain processes information.
Your gut microbiome is influenced by the world around you, the bacteria you receive when you are born, and by what you eat. Probiotics add good bacteria in your intestinal tract, keep things balanced, strengthen your immune system and assist with digestive health. Each strain of probiotic works in its own way and can have different effects on your body while prebiotics help to fuel the probiotics within your body.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops OR 1 Single-serve Pack
Celebrate ReBuild Protein Shakes Highlights:
- 20 g whey protein isolate
- 1 billion CFU bacillus coagulans (Probiotic)
- 2 g inulin derived from chicory root (Prebiotic)
- 4 - 6 g soluble fiber
- 0 - 3 g of sugar
- 90 - 120 calories
- Protein Quality - Since quality is a critical element of all of our products, we use an ultra-refined whey protein isolate that scores 100 (out of 100) on the PDCAAS scale, Making this a complete protein by providing your body all of the essential amino acids it needs.
- Probiotic - Bacillus coagulans helps to increase the digestibility of foods, this means that it aids the body in increasing the amount of food broken down in the digestive tract for absorption and utilization into the body. Bacillus coagulans can sustain a high acidic environment within the stomach and does not breakdown when exposed to high temperatures.
- Prebiotic – Inulin used in our products is derived from chicory roots which carry the most amount of inulin that can be found in plants. Inulin is linked to increased weight loss and has a zero ranking on the glycemic index making this a well-balanced prebiotic for the digestive system that will aid in blood sugar management.
- Fiber – Fiber helps to sustain the feeling of fullness and reduce the amount of ghrelin being produced that stimulates our appetites. The soluble fiber included in our shakes is well tolerated at various doses and boasts a low glycemic response. Fiber also promotes calcium absorption and bone mineralization.
- Nutrition Stats – Our Rebuild Protein + has nutrition stats of only 90-120 calories per serving, low sugar content, and high fiber content.
- All flavors with the exception of Cookies & Cream are Gluten Free Products.
- Taste – With our amazing flavors and texture of ReBuild Protein +; getting in your protein won’t feel like a chore. You will look forward to your next protein supplement with these great-tasting products!
It is recommended to mix with 8 oz of water (or milk of choice), shake, and enjoy, but it can be mixed with more or less water (or milk) to taste.