Directions: Take one soft chew or as directed as a dietary supplement. Here are some key elements to Celebrate's soft chews that make them different from other soft chews on the market:
- Calcium dosage is listed as an elemental level
- 500 mg calcium citrate
- 500 IU/12.5 mcg of vitamin D3
- Taste & Texture - If you are choosing a soft chew product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate’s Calcium Citrate Soft Chews will not only provide you with the best bone health formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love! Our Calcium Citrate Soft Chews will NOT stick to your teeth and are easy to chew unlike many other products on the market.
- Calcium Citrate - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the number one recommended form is calcium citrate. Each Calcium Citrate Soft Chew has a whopping 500 mg of calcium citrate in each chewable. Dosages greater than 500-600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. With 500 IU in each Calcium Citrate Soft Chew, plus an additional 3,000 IU found in our Multivitamin (and our Multivitamin Soft Chew or Multi-Complete), Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. Since our products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Water-Miscible Vitamin D - We utilize a dry, water-miscible form of vitamin D to further enhance absorption. This means that this product does not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike the vitamin D included in many other calcium brands.
- Resealable Bag - Our Calcium Citrate Soft Chews come in a resealable bag ensuring long-lasting freshness!
Manufactured on equipment used to process products containing Milk and Milk Derivatives, Eggs, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, refined Fish Oils and Gelatins, Wheat, and Soy products.
*Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
Also available in Variety Packs here.
Strawberry Banana :