Cook your own fresh Smokey BBQ pork rinds for a real treat - pork rinds are delicious while still warm. Pork rinds have less fat, carbs, more protein, and a higher fullness factor than most other snacks. Each 1lb package will make approximately 2 gallons when puffed!
Unlike traditional pork rinds that are fried in lard, Chef Piggy Tail's Smokey BBQ pork rinds are a healthier, low-carb snack alternative. Each one-ounce serving offers an incredible 9 grams of protein, 0 carbs, 33% less sodium, 65% less fat, and 40 fewer calories– definitely a delicious and satisfying snack to “squeal” about.
Chef Piggy Tails Microwave Pork Rind Puffies - Smokey BBQ Highlights:
- Makes 2-Gallons of Pork Rinds!
- Easy, microwave, or bake to enjoy freshly cooked pork rinds
- 9-month shelf life and no refrigeration required
- Process cooked pork rinds in a food processor to make low carb, gluten-free breading
- Low carbohydrate snack
- All Natural
- No MSG
- 1 Lb bag
How to Prepare Chef Piggy Tails Microwave Smokey BBQ Pork Rinds:
Microwave Pork Rinds (Chicharrones): *Due to variance in microwave wattages and age, cooking times may vary.
- Spread the pork rind pellets onto a paper plate. Because all microwave ovens cook at a different rate, consider your first batch to be a test batch. Start with a time of a minute and a half. If some of the pellets don't puff up all the way or if a few burns adjust the time up or down by ten or fifteen seconds.
Oven-Baked Pork Rinds:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread pork rind pellets on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until rinds puff. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Very crispy! Enjoy with your favorite dip.
Fried Pork Rinds:
Heat oil (lard vegetable or a more healthy oil) to 375° Drop the pork rind pellets or lower a metal basket into the oil (be careful not to burn yourself). Cook for 50-60 seconds the cooked rinds will puff and float to the top. Remove from oil and let cool.
Ingredients: pork pellets, salt, brown sugar, black pepper, rice concentrate (anti-caking), cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper, hickory bbq powder, onion powder, garlic powder.