PRODUCT LISTING COMING SOON!!!
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is the main component of connective tissue. It is the tough, fibrous protein in hair, nails, tendons, ligaments, and skin. Collagen helps preserve the elastin in the skin, helping it to stay toned and supple, and collagen also gives tendons and ligaments their toughness. As we age, our body begins producing less collagen, which is one reason why skin starts to sag and joints become achy. Our Collagen Peptides Powder is hydrolyzed and contains types 1 & 3 collagen which supports skin, muscles, and bone health. Hydrolyzed collagen is easier to absorb, allowing the amino acids to be utilized more efficiently. Collagen Peptides Powder is rich in the amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and alanine which help promote collagen synthesis in our body.
Collagen Peptides Powder by BariatricPal - Vanilla Highlights:
- 20g Collagen Peptides per serving
- Grass-fed & pasture-raised bovine collagen
- Hydrolyzed type 1 & 3 Collagen
- Non-GMO with Simple and Clean Excipients
- Delicious Vanilla Flavor
- Mixes instantly
- No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy
- No fillers or Artificial Ingredients
- Supports a healthy inflammation response.
- Supports joint function and mobility.
- May support health of the lining of the intestinal tract.
- Strengthens connective tissue and helps aid recovery from physical stress or trauma.
- Strengthens extracellular matrix and helps to form fibroblasts to create new skin cells.
- Helps to strengthen and firm elastin in the dermis layer of skin, providing an anti-aging effect.
Other Ingredients (Vanilla): Natural flavor, acacia powder, silica, stevia extract powder (Reb A).