Doctor’s CarbRite Diet Extra Rich & Fudgy Brownie Mix is the most delicious sugar-free brownie mix available for those individuals looking to add more protein to their diets. These healthful brownies are easy to make and only require an additional 3 large eggs, ½ cup of softened butter and 1 teaspoon of water: what could be easier? Best of all, these brownies have 0 sugar, 3 grams of fiber, and 5 grams of protein per serving. Each box makes 12 brownies, so your whole family can enjoy them and maintain a healthy lifestyle, while simultaneously enjoying a sinfully palate pleasing treat.
How does our sugar-free brownie stack up when compared to conventional brownies? Our mix has nearly 50% fewer calories, far fewer Net Impact Carbs, nearly three times as much fiber and more than twice as much protein as compared to other famous name brownie mixes. We won’t even get into the sugar. We also use healthful, quality ingredients like whole-wheat flour. And once you taste it, you won’t believe it’s sugar-free.
So how do you make these delicious brownies? Its simple:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Beat eggs and then add dry ingredients. Combine and beat until well blended
- Mix in softened butter and 1 tsp water
- Pour into greased 8” square glass dish and set into a larger baking dish. Pour enough hot water into the larger baking dish to come 1 inch up side of square glass dish. Place both dishes into preheated oven
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 40-50 minutes
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour and serve
For those who like nuts, add in ½ cup of any nut for extra texture and taste.