Eat It Up! The Workbook
Living Recovery From Obesity...requires action! No one can do the work for you...but you can't do it alone!
Eat It Up! The Workbook is your place to begin living fully in Recovery From Obesity. Obesity negatively affects every area of a person's life. Recovery From Obesity requires attention to each area of a person's life, as well!
Eat It Up! The Complete Mind/Body/Spirit Guide to a Full Life After Weight Loss Surgery goes beyond the "how to" of maintaining weight loss following surgery to providing skills, wisdom, and the support necessary to create a fully healthy and balanced life.
Eat It Up! The workbook goes further still! Learn from your own insights with exercises created by Dr. Connie Stapleton, a licensed Psychologist and certified addiction counselor. In Eat It Up! The Workbook, you will complete exercises designed to:
- help adjust your weight loss expectations so they are realistic
- focus your energy on the contributing factors to obesity that you can influence
- learn and balance healthy self-focus
- improve your self-talk
- maintain your program of physical exercise
- create and maintain healthy emotional boundaries
- remain engaged in a healthy lifestyle throughout your life
All of the exercises in Eat It Up! The Workbook are created to help you focus on your overall health and well-being, while maintaining a healthy weight for the rest of your life. Be the example to the others in your life and invite them to join you in your Recovery From Obesity!