Gastric Bypass Premium Health Patch Pack (12-Month Supply) by PatchMD
Save an extra 15% when you order a 12-Month or 1 Year Supply!
When you get gastric bypass surgery, you’re dedicating yourself to your long-term health. But losing weight isn’t the only thing you need to do to stay healthy. Make the most out of your weight loss efforts by getting the supporting nutrients you need. Along with meeting your basic nutrient needs, the Gastric Bypass Premium Health Patch Pack provides nutrients to support heart health and fight aging as you lose weight and keep it off.
The gastric bypass surgery is a restrictive and malabsorptive procedure that can lead to the need for vitamin supplements to prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Since gastric bypass is restrictive, it leads to you eating less food and getting fewer vitamins and minerals from food. Since gastric bypass is malabsorptive, it causes your body to absorb fewer of the vitamins and minerals that are in your food.
The gastric bypass leads to a high rate of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Nutrient deficiencies can make you tired and less energized. They can slow your metabolism and interfere with weight loss. Being deficient in some nutrients can even have long-term effects such as nerve damage and weaker bones.
Don’t risk getting vitamin and mineral deficiencies! If your doctor recommends supplements and you hate swallowing pills or chewing your supplements, try patches instead. Just put on a new patch each day for each of the patches in the Gastric Bypass Premium Health Patch Pack. It has the essential vitamins and minerals that you need each day.
The pack also includes patches to support a strong and healthy body during your weight loss journey. As you lose weight and get more active, use the Glucosamine Chondroitin Patch to give your joints the nutrients they need to regenerate the soft cushioning that helps prevent joint pain and arthritis. With the Anti-Aging Patch, you get a range of antioxidants such as Coenzyme Q10, vitamin C, and resveratrol to fight oxidative damage to your blood vessels, skin, and other cells in your body. The Omega-3 Plus Patch provides essential fats and other antioxidants to keep your heart, brain, and immune system in tip-top shape. Finally, give your body a chance to restore itself each night with the Sleep Starter Topic Patch, which helps you fall asleep using natural compounds that are not habit-forming.
The patches have the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs for good health, plus extra amounts of the specific vitamins and minerals that you need after gastric bypass surgery. The Gastric Bypass Premium Health Patch Pack includes all of patches in our Gastric Bypass Patch Pack plus extra patches to support a strong and healthy body as you lose weight. You will receive a 3-month supply of:
- Multivitamin Plus Patch – for general health and nourishment.
- Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch – for strong bones.
- B12 Energy Plus Vitamin Patch – for healthy red blood cells, metabolism, and healthy nails, hair, and skin.
- Glucosamine Chondroitin Patch – for joint support.
- Anti-Aging Patch – to fight oxidation that causes aging.
- Sleep Starter Topical Patch – to give you the restful sleep you need so you can be on top of your game tomorrow.
- Omega-3 Plus Patch Pack – to strengthen your heart, brain, and immune system for long-term function.
ALL PatchMD VITAMIN PATCH ORDERS INCLUDE 2,520 PATCHES (1 Year SUPPLY)
Easy To Apply: Simply place the patch anywhere on your skin where it is dry, clean and hairless. The shoulder, the back, and the upper buttock are particularly good locations to ensure privacy. Continue to wear the patch for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Remove the used patch and apply a new one at the same time each day, placing it on different parts of your body in a revolving cycle. PatchMD patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple PatchMD patches at a time.
It is not recommended to wear B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
Here are a few more tips:
- Patches can be worn during sleep.
- Avoid using B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
- Patches are not waterproof.
- It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
- You can try using all patches at once (for example, putting them on each morning when you wake up, and removing them 8 hours later).
- Or, you can wear just a few patches at once (for example, putting some on in the morning when you wake up and removing them 8 hours later; and putting on the rest of the patches before you go to bed at night and removing them when you wake up in the morning).
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchMD vitamin patches.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PatchMD Quality Assurance
- Easy to Use - Only 1 patch a day
- Safety Guaranteed - Patch delivery allows lower dosage and minimizes risk of side effects
- Patch Delivery System - Bypasses digestion which partly destroys vitamins before reaching their destinations
- Stays in Place - Patch can be worn anywhere on the body and stays put through intense movements
- Made in USA - Our facilities employ purest quality ingredients and feature the highest level of technical excellence
Dr. Stephanie Nielsen talks about PatchMD technology and nutritionPlease Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.