A keto cookie mix in a peanut butter flavor!
Great Low Carb cookies are your new go-to solution for healthy snacks that will ACTUALLY FILL YOU UP and keep you full until your next meal.
Great Low Carb Cookie Mix Highlights:
In early 2013, Great Low Carb Bread Co. saw the need for high-quality, low-carb baked products. They set out with the premise to use the highest quality ingredients such as almond flour, flax meal, oat fiber, and olive oil and make it the best tasting and lowest carb, by avoiding cheap, tasteless ingredients that most companies use like soy and soybean flour. There was also an abundance of fake low-carb bakery companies out there that wanted to show the public how good legitimate low-carb foods can be done and set out to raise the bar. They think they've done that with all of their products and have lab tests to back it up.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place parchment paper on a baking pan.
- Melt 15g of butter (coconut oil) in a bowl for 20 seconds in the microwave or use olive oil (15g).
- Combine with cookie mix and water 200g.
- Mix until well blended. If you are using a mixer, mix at medium-low speed for about five minutes.
- Add nuts, berries, or chocolate chips to your dough.
- Dip the dough with a scoop baking pan and flatten the dough a bit.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely in the pan before serving. *Note: not all ovens show the same results. If convection is used, reduce time to abide by normal convection specifications.
: Almond Flour, Erythritol, Coconut Flour, Non-GMO Chicory Root Inulin, Roasted Peanuts, Egg White Dried, Leavening Agent, Baking SodaContains
: Egg, Almond, Coconut