This on-the-go travel-size hand sanitizer keeps your hands germ-free. It's effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Spend $200 or more and get one as a FREE GIFT! (Limit one free gift per order.)
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Wet hands thoroughly with the product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- For external use only; hands
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product - Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin. Do not inhale or ingest.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and the condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not store above 150 degrees f
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 70% (Antiseptic)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Carbomer, Glycerin, Aloe, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance