Head-Aid "Fast Acting Night" - Chamomile Ginger
Flavored effervescent powder designed for when you want to sleep and stay asleep. Take as soon as you feel the symptoms of a headache. The Fast Acting Nightly product is intended to help limit the intensity and the duration, at the onset of a headache.
To be used when you are awakened with a headache.
NO PILLS - HeadAid has been developed as an effervescent powder, conveniently packaged in individual stick packs. The effervescent powder will fizz when introduced to water. In addition to their calculated ingredients, the effervescence helps address nausea and easy to use.
- No MSG
- No Red Dye
- No Wheat
- Nitrate Free
Box of 10 servings
- Designed to be used when you are awakened during sleep. The product will stop your headache and help you to get back to sleep
- Made with high-quality ingredients clinically proven to reduce the intensity, duration, and frequency of migraines and headaches before they start.
- The first product of its kind to not only target pain from migraines but also the associated symptoms of nausea, sleep troubles, and cognitive fatigue.
- First compounded natural, nutraceutical product to base the daily preventative product on melatonin rather than butterbur and feverfew
- First and Only compounded natural, nutraceutical product targeted at a migraine to run a clinical trial migraine to run a clinical trial specifically on a single branded product
Magnesium: Magnesium has benefits in the acute period, reducing photophobia, aura and pain, by several means including likely by its blockade of excitotoxic channels and release of inflammatory substances.
Ginger: A known anti-emetic, ginger is commonly used in patients with severe nausea with minimal side effects. Since nausea is a common associated migraine symptom, it has great use in this area.
5-HTP: A sleeping aid, 5-HTP also decreases pain and elevates mood because of its serotinergic effects.
Chamomile: A second sleeping aid, chamomile has anti-inflammatory effects which can be helpful in acute migraine
Senna: Senna is a pro-motility agent for the gastrointenstinal system. Patients with migraine often have slowed gut motility during and between attacks, which can worsen nausea and decrease appetite.
Directions: Add contents to 8-12 oz of cold water and mix well.
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, citric acid, natural flavors, beet juice (color), silica and rebaudioside A.