Insulated Shipping Container with Ice Packs
Please Note: Our Insulated Shipping Containers are only sold in conjunction with your BariatricPal Store order. They can not be purchased separately.
We do our best to package your products so that they do not melt, but once your order leaves our warehouse we have no control over how USPS, UPS or FedEx handles your package.
With rising summer temperatures, we know that protein bars, chocolate, caramel, chews, or other heat sensitive products melting become an issue. We do everything we can to help you receive your products unmelted. If your bars do arrive melted or soft, simply put them in the fridge for about an hour and they will reharden without losing any nutritional value.
We offer Insulated shipping containers in five sizes:
- Container A (8 x 6 x 4 1/4"): Fits up to 2 boxes of standard protein bars
- Container B (8 x 6 x 12"): Fits up to 4 boxes of standard protein bars
- Container C (12 x 10 x 9"): Fits up to 8 boxes of standard protein bars
- Container D (13 x 13 x 12 1/2"): Fits up to 12 boxes of standard protein bars
- Container E (16 x 13 1/2 x 9"): Fits up to 20 boxes of standard protein bars