Why snack when you can eat? Easy, real good food!
KEHO is super innovative. There are no other pizza or cauliflower real food bites out there. Turns out when you take out carbs and fake stuff, savory bars tasted like cardboard. The secret to their taste is swapping the sugar for spice, and adding good fats - and the foil package. It took 3 years to make KEHO a reality.
Four Dishes Inspired by Global Cuisines:
Keto Savory Bite by KEHO Highlights:
- Real Food + Plant-Powdered + Keto Macros = Nutrilicious
- Real sit-down food turned into real snack food.
- Inspired by global cuisines’ most mouthwatering dishes.
- Meals in one with whole ingredients and rocking recipes.
- Designed to keto macros to make positive change easy.
So why is KEHO keto? To help drop the bad carbs, most of which come from sweet and salty snacks. Too much sugar and bad carbs is like water dripping on a stone. It appears ok but the damage adds up (see the data below). So swap sugar shocks and salt bombs for real food.
Shhhh, KEHO is on a secret mission to (ob)literate obesity. Ob as in get rid off, literate as in improve literacy and secret as in KEHO tastes too good to be good for you.