CLEARANCE: best by April 14, 2023
Keto Soft Baked Cookies are a feel-good treat that you and your taste buds will love. Try it in Snickerdoodle flavor!
Keto Soft-Baked Cookie Mix by Keto and Co Highlights:
- 94% less sugar than leading brands
- Naturally sweetened with Wondrose (Erythritol, Fiber, and Monk Fruit)
- Over 5g of gut-friendly fiber
- Just mix, roll, and bake for fresh cookies in 15 minutes
- Diabetic Friendly
- Makes 16 craveable, soft-baked cookies
Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low-carb food convenient and delicious. They made their Keto Cookie Mix because you deserve to enjoy the foods you love!
Quick & Easy Instructions
What You’ll Need:
- 1 whole pouch of mix
- ¾ stick unsalted butter, melted
- 3 whole large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350⁰
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press to flatten to about ¼” thick. Shape if desired. (Pro-tip: use wet fingers to press so they don’t stick)
- Bake for 9-12 minutes and allow to cool before eating
Simple & Fun Recipe Ideas:
- Cookie Skillet: Prepare batter as instructed on the package and spread into a greased pan or skillet. Bake at 350⁰ for 30-35 minutes. The center may still be soft. Allow cooling before slicing or topping with your favorite keto ice cream.
- Sandwich Cookies: Prepare dough as directed and spoon out 32 equal portions. Bake for 6-9 minutes. Sandwich cookies with your favorite nut butter, keto ice cream.
Ingredients: Coconut Flour, Erythritol, Non-GMO Soluble Corn Fiber, Almond Flour, Psyllium Husk, Cinnamon, Natural Flavors, Salt, Inulin, Baking Powder, Xanthan Gum, Monk Fruit Extract
Contains: Tree Nuts (Almonds, Coconut)