Kids Multivitamin + Omega-3 Patch (12-Month Supply) by PatchMD
Save an extra 15% when you order a 12-Month Supply!
The KIDs Multivitamin + Omega-3 Patch by PatchMD is a broad spectrum and comprehensive daily multivitamin that combines 26 essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants all in one easy to use vitamin patch. Omega-3's are provided for optimal brain development.* 100% latex free, lactose and gluten free!
INCLUDES 360 PATCHES (12-MONTH SUPPLY)
Easy To Apply: Simply place the patch anywhere on your skin where it is dry, clean and hairless. The shoulder, the back, and the upper buttock are particularly good locations to ensure privacy. Continue to wear the patch for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Remove the used patch and apply a new one at the same time each day, placing it on different parts of your body in a revolving cycle. PatchMD patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple PatchMD patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchMD vitamin patches.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PatchMD Quality Assurance
- Easy to Use - Only 1 patch a day
- Safety Guaranteed - Patch delivery allows lower dosage and minimizes risk of side effects
- Patch Delivery System - Bypasses digestion which partly destroys vitamins before reaching their destinations
- Stays in Place - Patch can be worn anywhere on the body and stays put through intense movements
- Made in USA - Our facilities employ purest quality ingredients and feature the highest level of technical excellence
Dr. Stephanie Nielsen talks about PatchMD technology and nutritionPlease Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.