LivSpoons are a patented set of 4 measuring/serving spoons that come in 4 standard serving sizes: 1 cup, ¾ cup, ½ cup, and ⅛ cup. They are made of polished stainless steel.
LivSpoons are a new and patented concept all about making life easier. Designed to be both practical and beautiful, they make measuring your food easy and natural to do by having a set of 4 spoons in standard serving sizes. With their special design feature—the double dewlap—you can hang the desired spoon with the bowl you are serving from either right-side up or upside down. It is all about serving up fresh food in healthy servings. You can enjoy using them in the kitchen, on a buffet or at your dinner table. Eating healthy has now been made effortlessly mindful with LivSpoons.
An Overview of Livliga and Why it Works
- 4 convenient sizes for measuring and portion control: 1 cup, ¾ cup, ½ cup, and ⅛ cup.
- Elegantly designed to be used as a serving spoon at the dinner table or on a buffet.
- Hangs comfortably and cleanly on the edge of nearly any pot or bowl.
- Each spoon can be hung either right-side up or upside down.
- Rests flat on the table.
- Nests nicely to fit together in your drawer.
- Designed to work well with Livliga dinnerware and the 4 circle measurements integrated into the dishes as well as the fill lines in the bowl and mug for portion control.
- Each spoon is a standard serving size for specific food groups, according to the USDA and MyPlate.gov.
- LivSpoons can be used whenever you want to know the amounts you are measuring or serving in the kitchen, for an elegant buffet or at a summer picnic.
- Set of 4 LivSpoons: measuring/serving spoons
- Made of polished stainless steel - a sustainable material
- Dishwasher safe
- As with any metal utensil, these spoons conduct heat so they should not be left hanging on a hot pot.
- Coordinating serveware, dishware and glassware available
- Ship weight –1.5 pounds
- This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.