Featuring all the benefits and great taste of slow-cooked broth, LonoLife's Bariatric and Paleo/Keto-friendly, protein-packed, and nutrient-dense beef bone broth keeps you fueled when you're crunched for time — at home, at the office, in a college dorm, or on the road.
Ideal for those following Bariatric, low carb, Paleo, and Keto diets, this easy-to-digest broth is packed with collagen-rich protein and fiber that provide a number of different health benefits — from improving joint health to nourishing hair, skin, and nails to improving digestive and immune systems. LonoLife makes its beef bone broths the old-fashioned way with the highest quality ingredients, including grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle bones and a rich, savory blend of chicory root, black pepper, sea salt, and a variety of herbs and spices that's a carefully guarded family secret.
Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle, LonoLife broths are available in convenient 100% recyclable single serve cups that fit in most single-serve beverage brewing systems and Stick Packs that require nothing more than a hot cup or bowl of water. The beef bone broth is also available in a scoopable 8-ounce container that provides 15 servings. Fast, fulfilling, and delicious natural beef bone broth that's great for Paleo/Keto diets, pre- or post-workout power-up, refueling at the office, or snacking while backpacking.
- 10 grams of protein
- 3 grams of carbohydrates
- 3 grams of fiber per serving.
- Made from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle, fresh veggies, and savory herbs, spices, and seasonings
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives, or flavors
- No added sugar, fish, or shellfish; soy free, dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, and no MSG
- Good source of dense collagen, nutrients, and essential amino acids
- Helps fortify your joints, bones, skin, hair, nails, and more
Ingredients: Beef collagen, chicory root, beef, salt, yeast extract, natural flavors, spices. LonoLife creates healthy, Paleo-friendly bone broth soup snacks that are convenient for busy, active, and healthy lifestyles.