LonoLife Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth Powder with 10g Protein - Single Serve K Cups
Fast, fulfilling, and delicious natural beef bone broth that's great for Paleo/Keto diets, pre- or post-workout power-up, refueling at the office, or snacking while backpacking.
Featuring the great taste of slow-cooked broth with a spicy Asian twist, LonoLife's Paleo/Keto-friendly, protein-packed, and nutrient-dense Thai Curry beef bone broth keeps you fueled when crunched for time — at home, at the office, in a college dorm, or on the road. Ideal for those following low carb, Paleo, and Keto diets, this easy-to-digest broth is packed with collagen-rich protein and fiber that provide a number of different health benefits — from improving joint health to nourishing hair, skin, and nails to improving digestive and immune systems. LonoLife makes its beef bone broths the old-fashioned way with the highest quality ingredients, starting with grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle bones. The Thai Curry bone broth is a tantalizingly robust, mildly-spicy fusion of rich flavor — coconut, ginger and peppers with refreshing essences of lemongrass and lime — with a variety of herbs and spices that's a carefully guarded family secret.
Instructions: Prepare in your single serve brewer. Run cleaning cycle if desired. No brewer? Open pod, pour into 8oz hot water, stir and enjoy!
- Single serve K Cup
- 10 grams of protein
- 1 gram of carbohydrates
- 0 grams of fiber per serving.
- Made from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle, fresh veggies, and savory herbs, spices, and seasonings
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives, or flavors
- No added sugar, fish, or shellfish; soy free, dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, and no MSG
- Good source of dense collagen, nutrients, and essential amino acids
- Helps fortify your joints, bones, skin, hair, nails, and more
Ingredients : Beef collagen, salt, curry powder, natural flavors, coconut flavor, yeast extract, ginger, spices.