Got stress? Magnesium’s got relief. It promotes brain health, enhanced serotonin and keeps cortisol low. Stress hormones, insomnia and inflammation don’t stand a chance, meaning more energy, circulation, and better mood. And there’s a reason why magnesium is called nature’s chill pill — it’s relaxation and recovery benefits will have you feeling refreshed and ready after a great night of restorative sleep.
Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin D3 Capsules by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Supports Brain & Nerve Health
- Immune System Support & Protection
- High Absorption Elemental Magnesium
- Promotes Bone Density & Strength
- Enhances Overall Wellness & Vitality
- Non GMO
- Lab Tested
With nearly half of all Americans suffering from either magnesium, zinc or vitamin D3 deficiency, our formula helps ensure your body gets enough of these essential nutrients for a healthy lifestyle.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - Take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with food, or as directly by your healthcare food, or as directly by your healthcare
- Maximize Experience - Make the most of your Magnesium supplementation experience by avoiding overly processed foods that can bog you down and focusing on consuming a nutrient-dense diet full of anti-inflammatory foods and phytonutrients like vegetables, whole grains, fruits, nuts and beans.
- Magnesium - Each serving provides a full 225 mg of pure elemental magnesium, just like nature intended. Open wide for your daily dose of Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Malate and Magnesium Glycinate - the most bioavailable forms of this key mineral. Per Serving: 225mg Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Glycinate)
- Zinc - Zinc is essential to the immune system and body, so the last thing you want is to run low. Our formula Zinc is essential to the immune system and body, so the last thing you want is to run low. Our formula bioavailability and benefits. Per Serving: 8mg Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Picolinate)
- Vitamin D3 - As a plant-based form of Vitamin D3 from Lichen, you’re getting a premium form of this vitamin straight from the heart of nature, in the way it was meant to be. D3 is responsible for hundreds of enzymatic reactions in your body, so it’s essential to get enough of it. Per Serving: 25mcg Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol from Lichen)