Oloves Pitted Black & Green Olives - Variety Pack (16-Pack)
Oloves bring you the tastiest olives, freshly packed and in 4 delicious flavors. Bursting with natural goodness, they're high in loveliness and really low in calories. No stones, no fuss - just the best snack going!
Each bag of oloves is easy to open and liquid-free! Perfect for on the go snacking! Picnic perfect lunchbox lovely!
This Oloves Pitted Black & Green Olives variety pack includes the following items:
- Oloves Pitted Green Olives - Basil & Garlic (4-Pack)
- Oloves Pitted Green Olives - Lemony & Rosemary (4-Pack)
- Oloves Pitted Green Olives - Chili & Oregano (4-Pack)
- Oloves Pitted Black Olives - Chili & Garlic (4-Pack)
Oloves Pitted Olives Highlights:
- All Natural - 100% Natural, 0% Nonsense, Oloves are all-natural -hooray!
- Naturally low in Saturated Fat
- Naturally High in Good Fats
- Packed with Vitamin E
- Lunchbox Friendly - Loved by kids and adults alike. Good for lunchtime snacks.
- No Gluten
- No Dairy
- No Wheat
- No Nuts
- No Major Allergens
- Vegan - Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, coeliacs-- and lovers of clean & healthy diets.
- Star K Kosher Certification
- Contains 16 (1.1) oz Bags
- Only 50 calories per package
- Fits with Whole 30 and Keto diet plans
- Makes a great healthy snack during your busy day
Oloves are sharers. Sharers of healthy, alternative, guilt-free, delicious snacks. They are sharers of fun, of love, of laughter, of trying new things whenever we can. They are like you. They are not global companies (okay, they sell to 14 countries, yes, but they don't have swanky cars or fur toilets). They're small. They have families. They live by the sea on the South Coast. They've traveled, they lived in Spain and they found these lovely little olives. They popped some in bags, sold them on the beach, and then brought the idea back home and now they're here, selling them and sharing them with everyone.
That keeps going... They are young, friendly, fun-loving, and food-mad. They love to try new things, they can't sit still, and they're always out there looking for new ideas to try when they get home. Oloves want to grow, but not in a silly way they can't sustain.