Prebiotic Nana Flakes+® is a banana supplement containing the prebiotic inulin*. *Prebiotic inulin is a non-digestible carbohydrate that stimulates the growth & activity of beneficial bacteria. Prebiotic Nana Flakes is delicious & easy to take & can help manage diarrhea. Compare to active ingredients found in Banatrol®.
Prebiotic Nana Flakes with Inulin by Nutritional Designs Highlights:
- Made with 100% dried bananas & prebiotic inulin to enhance beneficial bacteria
- No added sugar, salt, artificial colors, flavors, or additives
- Great source of potassium, vitamins, and minerals
- Does not slow gut motility
- Safe for children, adults, elderly & tube-fed patients
- Gluten, Psyllium, & Wheat-Free
- Individual Packets
- Add 1 packet to water, juices, cereals, applesauce, oatmeal, and more.
- Take 2-3 times a day.
- For tube-feeding: flush tube prior to administering Prebiotic Nana Flakes® & post-administration to avoid clogging. Mix 30-60ml of water & administer it to the feeding tube. Please note – not to be used in closed feeding systems.
- Helps prevent dehydration: Use 1 packet of Prebiotic Nana Flakes® 3-4x a day. (Can be used at the same time while doing a workup for C. difficile.)
Help shorten and manage diarrhea in the following:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Critically ill patients
- Enteral feedings
Ingredients: 100% Dried Banana (flesh of Cavendish Banana), Prebiotic Inulin (Jerusalem artichoke tuber and/or chicory root)