The duodenal switch (DS or BPD-DS) bariatric surgery can put you at risk for vitamin and mineral deficiencies because you are eating less and because the surgery leads to malabsorption of nutrients.
Experts at the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) suggest taking a variety of supplements to prevent deficiencies. The ProCare Health DS Pack includes a once-daily multivitamin plus caramel calcium soft chews. It is worth the effort to take your vitamins to stay nourished and healthy and to make weight loss easier.
- Over 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones.
- B vitamins and iron for normal metabolism and energy.
- Easy to use.
- Includes great-tasting caramel chews.
The ProCare Health Duodenal Switch Vitamin Pack includes the following:
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 36 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.