Protes 15g Protein Chips - Toasted Coconut
50% OFF FLASH SALE!
Toasted Coconut… a tropic vacation in every bite.
- High Protein
Protein is essential to good health. Pea protein is said to be one of the perfect proteins for human consumption. Its benefits over both animal and other vegetable proteins include:
- Ease of digestion
- Lack of allergens
- Ideal amino acids for sports
Studies have recently shown that pea protein may be an effective way to maintain healthy blood pressure and kidney levels.
Sunflower oil has numerous beneficial qualities and studies have shown that it can:
- Assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system, good digestion, and it is great for producing energy as a result of the fatty acids found in sunflower oil
- Help fight free radicals that damage cells and/or the immune system due to its high Vitamin E content
- Act as a moisturizer and helps cells retain water
- Only 120 calories per serving
- 15 grams of protein (pea)
- 3 g of fiber
Key Things to Look for in Protes protein chips:
- Taste - When you need to satisfy that crunchy craving, Protes is the way to go!
- Fiber – including fiber helps with satiety, the feeling of fullness. Fiber may also help to regulate blood sugar and insulin levels, as well as assist with bowel regularity.
- Protein - Protein is a critical macronutrient to weight loss and Protes chips provide 15g of high-quality protein per serving to help you meet your goals!
- Nutrition Stats – With nutrition stats of only 120 calories per serving, is low in sugar, low-fat, and including fiber, your waistline will appreciate this product being a part of your pantry staples!
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.