Whatever surprise is in store for you, there won’t be any shock over the nutritional information. It can easily fit as a snack or dessert into your meal plan and busy lifestyle. As you satisfy your hunger and sweet tooth, you’ll wonder why anyone has trouble staying on their diets!
The Protein Bar from ProtiDiet is high in protein (15 grams) with only 150 calories and 5 grams of fat. ProtiDiet’s Protein Bar will fill you up and keep you satisfied, all without any of the aftertaste found in some bars.
We’re here to help you reach your weight loss goals, enjoy our delicious products today! A fast, safe, non-pharmacological way to help you lose weight!
Proti Diet 15g Protein Bars Highlights:
- High Protein - 15g Per Bar
- Only 150 Calories Per Serving
- Low Fat - 5g Per Bar
- Only 5mg Cholesterol
- Provides 10% DV of Iron
- 7 Portion Controlled Protein Bars Per Box
- Quality ingredients
- Great taste and texture of products
- Large variety
- Recognized diet
- Worldwide distribution
- Personalized customer service
- Weight-loss guide available
In 1970, Dr. Blackburn began his research on fasting and in 1973 described the protocol for his technique during his Ph.D. thesis examination of the biochemistry of nutrition. That’s when the Protein Diet was born. Dr. Blackburn showed that caloric loss combined with the absence of carbohydrates could neutralize any amphibolic effect of insulin on the lipid metabolism. This way, insulin was maintained at low levels, while the triglyceride catabolism kicked in and the metabolites (particularly the ketone bodies) would provide the organism’s energy requirements.
The benefits of ketone bodies:
The Protein Diet protects the nitrogen balance and suppresses hunger thanks to the state of ketosis that accompanies it. The PD creates the simplest form of ketosis, ketogenesis, a process that allows the liver to oxidize enormous quantities of fatty acids, freeing one of their principal metabolites: ketone bodies. This oxidation process takes place when fatty acids become the organism’s principal energy source. Dr. Blackburn determined the exact quantity of proteins to be given to a patient during a protein diet to protect the muscular system. During a 24-hour period, the patient must take between 1.2 g and 2.5 g of protein for every kilogram (2.2 lbs) of ideal weight. By this method, the protein intake greatly compensates for the mobilization of endogenic proteins.
Based on this research, ProtiDiet created a line of high-quality protein supplements to help the patients of health care professionals reach their ideal weight via the Protein Diet.
This variety pack includes the following items:
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.