Be strong, not hungry with a delicious Proti Diet Collagen Protein Bar. It’s made with collagen protein, which provides building blocks for healthy skin, bones, and joints. Always gluten-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO, a Proti Diet Collagen Protein Bar provides satisfying, on-the-go nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle.
A fast, safe, non-pharmacological way to help you lose weight!
Proti Diet Collagen Protein Bar Benefits:
- Improves the firmness, elasticity, and hydration of the skin
- Supports the growth of cartilage in the joints
- Increases the thickness and strength of hair and nails
Proti Diet Collagen Protein Bar HIghlights:
- Sweetened with Stevia
- 5 grams of collagen in every bar
- High Protein: 11 grams Per Serving
- Low Calorie: 170 Calories Per Serving
- Low Carb: 19g Carbs-7g Fiber = 12g Net Carbs
- Low Sugar: 10 grams Per Serving
- Low Fat: 8 grams Per Serving
- High Fiber: 7 grams Per Serving
- 7 X Proti Diet Collagen Protein Bars Per Box
- Quality ingredients
- Great taste and texture of products
- Large variety
- Recognized diet
- Worldwide distribution
- Personalized customer service
- Weight-loss guide available
This Proti Diet Collagen Protein Bar 5-Flavor variety pack includes:
In 1970, Dr. Blackburn began his research on fasting and in 1973 described the protocol for his technique during his Ph.D. thesis examination of the biochemistry of nutrition. That’s when the Protein Diet was born. Dr. Blackburn showed that caloric loss combined with the absence of carbohydrates could neutralize any amphibolic effect of insulin on lipid metabolism. This way, insulin was maintained at low levels, while the triglyceride catabolism kicked in and the metabolites (particularly the ketone bodies) would provide the organism’s energy requirements.
The benefits of ketone bodies:
The Protein Diet protects the nitrogen balance and suppresses hunger thanks to the state of ketosis that accompanies it. The PD creates the simplest form of ketosis, ketogenesis, a process that allows the liver to oxidize enormous quantities of fatty acids, freeing one of their principal metabolites: ketone bodies. This oxidation process takes place when fatty acids become the organism’s principal energy source. Dr. Blackburn determined the exact quantity of proteins to be given to a patient during a protein diet to protect the muscular system. During a 24-hour period, the patient must take between 1.2 g and 2.5 g of protein for every kilogram (2.2 lbs) of ideal weight. By this method, the protein intake greatly compensates for the mobilization of endogenic proteins.
Based on this research, ProtiDiet created a line of high-quality protein supplements to help the patients of health care professionals reach their ideal weight via the Protein Diet.
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.