Cardiovascular disease continues to be the leading cause of mortality in the United States. One of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease is elevated total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol. There are several categories of prescription drugs that are designed to help lower cholesterol; the most commonly prescribed being Statin drugs. Statins are effective at lowering total and LDL cholesterol, but they are associated with significant side effects. Many individuals with elevated cholesterol have been able to improve their cardiovascular health through diet, exercise, and nutraceutical supplements. One of the nutraceuticals that have been shown in research studies to support normal LDL and total cholesterol levels is red yeast rice. Red yeast rice is the product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) grown on rice, and is served as a dietary staple in some Asian countries. It contains several compounds that are collectively known as monacolins which support the mechanisms that can lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Red Yeast Rice 600Mg Vcaps 120's by Netrition Features:
- 600mg of red yeast rice per serving.
- Carefully manufactured to avoid the presence of citrinin, a toxic by-product of the fermentation process.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
Red Yeast Rice 600Mg Vcaps 120's by Netrition Benefits:
- Red yeast rice has been shown in numerous studies to help support cardiovascular health.
- Supports normal triglyceride, LDL, and total cholesterol levels.
- Red yeast rice offers a safe option for supporting healthy cholesterol levels. Red yeast rice should be used with Coenzyme Q10 for maximum benefit.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, twice (2) daily with meals or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Red Yeast Rice 600Mg Vcaps 120's by Netrition is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.