Birthday Cake Muffin & Donut Mix is just 100 Calories and 9g Protein! This mix combines vanilla flavoring, sprinkles, and other flavors to give off a birthday cake flavor!
Storage: You can keep your muffins or donuts out in a room temperature room for around 1-2 days. Then they should be stored in either the refrigerator or freezer. Reheat by letting thaw or microwaving for 15 seconds (refrigerator) or 30-45 seconds (freezer)! Most importantly, enjoy!Directions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Take a full bag of mix and dump it into a mixing bowl.
- Put in 1/4 Cup (61g) of Natural Applesauce. Applesauce is a fat replacer and has no taste, it just gives it a moist and dense texture.
- Then mix in 4 TB (94g) of liquid egg whites.
- With zero calorie non stick spray, spray your 6 Cavity Muffin or Donut Pan.
- Fill each cavity evenly (46g per cavity) and bake for 10-12 minutes .
- Let it cool for up to 10 minutes once finished.
: Gluten Free Oat Flour, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein), Rainbow Sprinkles (Sugar, Vegetable Oils( Partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil or soybean oil), corn starch, corn syrup, soy lecithin, salt, natural and artificial flavor, confectioner's glaze, carnauba wax, fd&c Red 40, fd&c yellow 5, fd&c, yellow 6, fd&c blue 1, and fd&c),Baking Powder, Natural Flavors, Confectionary Sugar (Contains Cornstarch), Vanilla Flavor (All Natural), Sugar, Erythritol, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Carrageenan), Stevia, Salt, SucraloseContains
: Milk, Soy
Manufactured on equipment that processes Peanuts
*Nutrition Label Has All Dry/Wet Ingredients Calculated, Nutrition Facts Represent A Baked Muffin/Donut*