This Chocolate Chip Protein Muffin & Donut Mix taste exactly like the ones fresh from the store or bakery and are all natural, low carb, low sugar, high protein, and only 100 calories. These muffins contain a delicious vanilla cake with chocolate chips inside! With perfect texture and a mouth watering taste, you won't believe our muffins are guilt free!
Storage: You can keep your muffins or donuts out in a room temperature room for around 1-2 days. Then they should be stored in either the refrigerator or freezer. Reheat by letting thaw or microwaving for 15 seconds (refrigerator) or 30-45 seconds (freezer)! Most importantly, enjoy!Directions
Gluten Free Ingredients:
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Take a full bag of mix and place it into a mixing bowl.
- Put in 1/4 Cup (61g) of Natural Applesauce. Applesauce is a fat replacer and has no taste, it just gives it a moist and dense texture.
- Then mix in 4 TB (94g) of liquid egg whites.
- With zero calorie non stick spray, spray your 6 Cavity Muffin or Donut Pan.
- Fill each cavity evenly (46g per cavity) and bake for 10-12 minutes .
- Let it cool for up to 10 minutes once finished.
Gluten Free Oat Flour, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein), Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor, Milk), Baking Powder, Natural Flavors, Cane Sugar, Erythritol, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Carrageenan), Stevia, Salt, SucraloseContains
: Milk, Soy
Manufactured in a facility that processes Peanuts
*Nutrition Label Has All Dry/Wet Ingredients Calculated, Nutrition Facts Represent A Baked Muffin/Donut*