French Toast Muffin & Donut Mix is the perfect breakfast treat with just 100 Calories and 9g Protein per baked cake. These muffins have a hint of cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar with white chocolate chips sinked in for a sweet, mouthwatering, healthy dessert! Top if off with sugar free maple syrup for an even more guilt free treat!Directions
Gluten Free Ingredients:
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Take a full bag of mix and dump it into a mixing bowl.
- Put in 1/4 Cup (61g) of Natural Applesauce. Applesauce is a fat replacer and has no taste, it just gives it a moist and dense texture.
- Then mix in 4 TB (94g) of liquid egg whites.
- With zero calorie non stick spray, spray your 6 Cavity Muffin or Donut Pan.
- Fill each cavity evenly (46g per cavity) and bake for 10-12 minutes .
- Let it cool for up to 10 minutes once finished.
- Top it off with some maple syrup for an even sweeter breakfast treat!
Gluten Free Oat Flour, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein), White Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor, Milk), Baking Powder, Natural Flavors, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Sugar, Erythritol, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Carrageenan), Stevia, Salt, SucraloseContains
: Milk, Soy
Manufactured in a facility that processes Peanuts
*Nutrition Label Has All Dry/Wet Ingredients Calculated, Nutrition Facts Represent A Baked Muffin/Donut*