The Complete Guide to Weight Loss Surgery: Your questions finally answered - Book
If you’re planning on undergoing weight loss surgery, have recently had surgery, or are a few years out, this book is for you!
WLS is a big deal!
The Complete Guide to Weight Loss Surgery is a comprehensive FAQ-style guide that answers more than 80 of the most common and crucial questions we—as WLS dietitians—get asked on a daily basis, such as:
- Why is my hair falling out?
- Why are my friends losing more weight than me?
- Why can’t I eat and drink at the same time?
This book is also packed with a ton of practical tips for those tricky and sometimes overwhelming parts of life after surgery.They provide advice on almost everything!
- Difficulty transitioning to solid foods?
- Struggling with digestive issues (i.e. nausea, vomiting, foods getting stuck/blocking, constipation and diarrhea)?
- Unsure of what to eat the first time you eat out?
And so much more! No more guesswork. Just practical expert advice!