Enjoy a classic vanilla flavor in these sugar-free meringue cookies from Tidbits.
- Stay healthy and happy with delicious sugar-free meringue cookies.
- The delicious crunch with a melt-in-your-mouth texture will keep you coming back for more.
- Contains no sugar, zero net carbs, and less than two calories per piece.
- No Artificial Colors
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Finding healthy diabetic snacks that taste good is hard! But with Tidbits sugar-free meringue cookies, you can stay healthy, control your sugar levels, and snack away without any guilt. The classic vanilla flavor is perfectly light and fresh for an afternoon snack. Indulge in your new favorite treat today!
There’s nothing better than an afternoon snack to get you through the day — except a healthy and tasty snack that you don’t need to feel guilty about! These sugar-free meringue cookies from TidBits are perfect for everyday snacking. They’re sugar-free, gluten-free, and they’re less than two calories per bite!
Santte Foods' goal is to remake all those traditional treats, but with a twist, taking all the poor ingredients that harm our bodies, and incorporating good natural ingredients for all to consume without ever feeling guilty. They create products of the highest quality for the consumption of your customers, offering the best flavors and healthiest ingredients all with a design so attractive and innovating your customers will love!
Ingredients: Isomalt, Egg whites, Rice flour, Natural Flavor, 2% or less of cream of tartar, Agave syrup (adds trivial amount of sugar), Salt
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Cold Pack Service to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cold pack service only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.