Getting your Vitamin C doesn’t have to be boring! Kids love our fruitilicious gummies just as much as “Big Kids” like you. And with these 5-in-1 antioxidant gummies, this is one heck of a boost for the immune system. Choose between cherry or orange, chew ‘em up and let the great flavors and benefits roll.
Vitamin C Gummies by NutraChamps Highlights:
- Supports Immune System Health
- Cellular Level Defense & Protection
- Easy & Convenient for Kids & Adults
- 5-in-1 Antioxidant Powerhouse Blend
- Collagen Production & Skin Health
- Non GMO
- Plant Based
- Lab Tested
Here’s a fact: NutraChamps Vitamin C Gummies are easy and convenient to take. In the time it takes to peel 4 oranges, you could’ve already gotten even more vitamin C and other great nutrients. It’s the quickest way to boost immune system health on-the-go. Take it with or without food.
How To Use:
- Day-to-Day Usage - Ages 2+ can take 1 gummy per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Adults take 2 gummies daily. Take our Vitamin C gummies for year round maximum protection, or seasonally when you need an immune system boost!
- Maximize Experience - In addition to supplementing wisely, there are several lifestyle and dietary changes that you can make today to strengthen your immune system. These include reducing your sugar intake, staying hydrated, getting sufficient sleep, managing your stress levels, and working out.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C can help fight off free radicals in your body with an antioxidant boost. Not only is this essential vitamin an important defender by itself, but it has also been shown to regenerate other antioxidants within the body. Per Serving: 300mg Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid)
- Rose Hips - Move over oranges, there’s a new Vitamin C sherrif in town. Rose hips have some of the highest concentrations of vitamin C out there, and it’s the ideal supplemental source alongside NutraChamps’ L-ascorbic acid. Per Serving: 20mg Hose Hips (Rosa Canina)
- Elderberry Extract - Clinically studied for its ability to deliver fast, effective, homeopathic relief and protection against cold and allergy symptoms, elderberry has quickly become one of the most popular sources of antioxidants available - perfect for year-round protection. Per Serving: 20mg Elderberry Fruit Extract (Sambucus Nigra)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - Citrus bioflavonoids are the antioxidants that give oranges their colorful looks. These bodacious bioflavonoids also aid vitamin C absorption. Once inside the body, they help transport vitamin C through the bloodstream to where it’s needed most. Per Serving: 15mg Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus Aurantium) (Fruit)
- Acerola Cherry - Well-known for being extremely rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, Acerola Cherries has been used seasonally to boost immunity and prevent from feeling under the weather. Per Serving:: 10mg Acerola Cherry (Malpighia Glabra)