Vitamin D3 with K2 Vitamin Patch by My Vitamin Patch
The Vitamin D3 with K2 Vitamin Patch by My Vitamin Patch is the most powerful Vitamin D3 with K2 Vitamin Patch on the market today!
My Vitamin Patches are a brand new innovative line of sweat proof and water resistant vitamin patches, making the patch ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
Vitamin D is known for its role in bone health as it works with calcium to support strong bones and lower the risk of osteoporosis. Vitamin D has other functions in the body, including as a necessary part of a healthy immune system. Vitamin K is needed for blood clotting and proper bone mineralization, and magnesium is an essential mineral for energy production and muscle and bone function and health.
My Vitamin Patch Vitamin D3 Patch may:*
- Support bone health and metabolism.
- Promote normal blood clotting.
- Promote breast, prostate, and colon health.
- Promote healthy insulin sensitivity and blood sugar regulation.
- Support a strong immune system and healthy heart.
- Maintain normal muscle and nerve function.
Vitamin D is known as the “sunshine” vitamin because the human body can make it when skin is exposed to UV radiation from the sun, but many people have suboptimal levels. People with darker skin and older adults often have lower vitamin D levels. Weight loss surgery patients, people who live in northern climates with less UV radiation exposure, and people who wear sunscreen and protective clothing are also often low in vitamin D. My Vitamin Patch Vitamin D3 Patch:
- Has vitamin D, vitamin K2, and magnesium.
- Has vitamin D3, which is the active form of vitamin D in the body.
- Meets or exceeds American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) guidelines for vitamin D.
- Is safe and easy to use.
- Is free from gluten and sugar.
- Is latex-free.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple My Vitamin Patch patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our My Vitamin Patch vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Vitamin D3 Vitamin Patch by My Vitamin Patch is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.