Women’s Health (Menopause) Patch Pack (12-Month Supply) by PatchMD
Save an extra 15% when you order a 12-Month Supply!
Your body changes when you approach menopause, and weight loss and daily living might feel like more of a struggle than they used to be, especially if you are experiencing classic symptoms such as mood swings, hot flashes, and night sweats. You can best support yourself during this time by working with your body, not against it.
Your bones can quickly lose mineral and develop a risk for fractures during this time of life, so it is especially important to maintain or start a focus on your bone nutrition.
The Women’s Health (Menopause) Patch Pack includes a 12- Month supply of:
- Day Menopause Relief Patch, with ingredients such as Licorice Root, Wild Yam, and Black Cohosh to fight symptoms including headaches, anxiety, and hot flashes for better days.
- Night Menopause Relief Patch, with ingredients such as Lemon Balm, Valerian Root, and 5-HTP to help you relax and sleep, while providing relief from hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness.
- Calcium and Vitamin D Patch, with calcium to support bone strength, vitamin D to improve your body’s metabolism of calcium, and vitamin K and magnesium to keep the process running smoothly. Bonus: magnesium can also support healthier muscles.
ALL PatchMD VITAMIN PATCH ORDERS INCLUDE 30 PATCHES (30-DAY SUPPLY)
Easy To Apply: Simply place the patch anywhere on your skin where it is dry, clean and hairless. The shoulder, the back, and the upper buttock are particularly good locations to ensure privacy. Continue to wear the patch for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Remove the used patch and apply a new one at the same time each day, placing it on different parts of your body in a revolving cycle. PatchMD patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple PatchMD patches at a time.
It is not recommended to wear B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
Here are a few more tips:
- Patches can be worn during sleep.
- Avoid using B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
- Patches are not waterproof.
- It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
- You can try using all patches at once (for example, putting them on each morning when you wake up, and removing them 8 hours later).
- Or, you can wear just a few patches at once (for example, putting some on in the morning when you wake up and removing them 8 hours later; and putting on the rest of the patches before you go to bed at night and removing them when you wake up in the morning).
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchMD vitamin patches.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PatchMD Quality Assurance
- Easy to Use - Only 1 patch a day
- Safety Guaranteed - Patch delivery allows lower dosage and minimizes risk of side effects
- Patch Delivery System - Bypasses digestion which partly destroys vitamins before reaching their destinations
- Stays in Place - Patch can be worn anywhere on the body and stays put through intense movements
- Made in USA - Our facilities employ purest quality ingredients and feature the highest level of technical excellence
Dr. Stephanie Nielsen talks about PatchMD technology and nutritionPlease Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.