Protein Strawberry Soft Serve Ice Cream
- 1 scoop BariatricPal Protein ONE Complete Meal Replacement with Multivitamin, Calcium & Iron - Unflavored
- 2 1/2 cups of Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Crème-Flavored Stevia Extract
- 3/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- In a food processor, add the frozen strawberries, almond milk, and stevia extract. Puree until almost completely smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together BariatricPal Protein ONE Complete Meal Replacement with Multivitamin, Calcium & Iron - Unflavored and xanthan gum. Dump this into the processor and blend again. After about 10 seconds, scrape down the sides of the processor to catch any powder that flung up, then blend again.
- Blend for ~1 full minute, or until the mixture doubles in volume and turns a nice pink color. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 1)|