Our mouth-watering fudge is easy to make and enjoy. This yummy peanut butter and chocolate treat contains healthy fats and no added sugars, making it the perfect dessert to satisfy your holiday sweet tooth!
2 scoops BariatricPal Protein ONE Double Chocolate Fudge
½ cup Hank's Protein Plus Peanut Butter Spread - Original Plain (or your choice of peanut butter)
¼ cup granulated sweetener of choice (more or less to taste)
5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup coconut oil
- Add coconut oil and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Then heat in 30-second increments until it's melted. Mix together.
- Add cocoa powder, protein powder, and your sweetener. Mix together.
- Spray 4x6 baking dish with nonstick spray, then line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Pour fudge batter into pan and sprinkle a little of sea salt on top. Place pan into the freezer.
- Once frozen, cut into 12 pieces and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL INFO :
|Nutrition Per Serving (Serves 12)|
Carbs: 7 grams
Fat: 14 grams
Protein: 6 grams
Sodium: 66 milligrams
Sugars: 0.75 grams